As a private contractor hired by the Condominium Corporation, Matrix Condo Services will maintain a close working relationship with the property management company and board of directors. It is Matrix's responsibility to oversee all building activities and liaison with the Property Manager to ensure your building is maintained in excellent condition.
Some or all of these services can be negotiated into your personalized contract!
Some of ourAdministrativeduties include:
* Maintain accurate resident files
* Establish and monitor condominium emails
* Create a Condo domain, create and publish a basic website
* Key fob sales, inventory and records * Intercom updates * Amenity room bookings * Walk-through and building rules and regulations with new residents * Monitor parkades and visitor parking
* Project co-ordination * Enforce the Condominium policies and by-laws * Liaison with Property Management Company to communicate all building activities
* Inspect and adjust all exterior doors to maintain security * Check and record hot water pressure gauges, hot water tanks and continually check for water leaks and other boiler issues
* Property walk around and clean up
* Daily inspection of all overhead doors * Inspect and monitor all building equipment
* Inspect and monitor garbage's, recycle and compost bins
* Patch and repaint minor wall damages * Painting and touch ups of common areas * Parking area sweeping and wash down * Replace all burned out lights and maintain lighting fixtures * Call in, meet and supervise all contractors and their work
* Test emergency generator
* Swimming pool and spa daily operation
* Lawn cutting and yard care * Irrigation start up and winterize
Some of ourcleaningduties include:
* The lobby common areas * Ground level window cleaning * Lobby office * Clearing the sidewalks of garbage and debris * Elevator walls, button panel, interiors and tracks * Empty all property garbages and keep them free of odour * Common area washrooms * Inspect and clean fitness centre and equipment * Maintain a clean, tidy garbage room and recycle area * Inspect underground parkade pedestrian areas and clean as necessary * Vacuum all carpeted floors * Wash doors and window frames in parkade elevator landings and stairwells * General clean up of stairwells including vacuuming and mopping
* Damp wipe chair rails and handrails on all floors in parkade stairwells
Some of oursecurityduties include:
* Vigilance in all aspects of resident privacy and building security * Maintain operation of video and security equipment * Make recommendations for security improvements * Check building exterior and outdoor parkade for graffiti and damage
* Security systems management - video surveillance and access controls
* Locks and key control management
* Resident and trade - key / fob distribution
* Intercom accounts and keyless entry
We are responsible for snow removal:
In our prolonged winter climate snow can fall at any time. Matrix will ensure that important sidewalk areas and the main entryways are kept free of snow and ice. *We use condominium owned equipment for snow removal.*
We provide24-hour on-callservice:
Matrix provides personnel for on-call 24 hours everyday of the contractual year. Matrix personnel respond in a timely manner to emergency calls and provide fast effective decisions to properly deal with whatever situation may await!
ConciergeService: We can provide qualified, professional, uniformed staff to assist all your residents needs.
Not all duties listed need to be placed under our contract. We can customize our
services to suit your properties unique needs. Please contact us for more details.